Thursday 10 November 2011

Trainers

No not the things on your feet but the people who train you. Any Americans reading this I mean a coach.

I was looking around the gym today and thinking who would I be happy to have as a trainer. There's an old guy and a few young guys and girls and a couple of older young guys if that makes any sense at all. I need someone who get what I do and understand how hard I want / need to train to make a difference. What should I do. I might ask Jonathan who he would recommend. I would rather have him but he is not around.

Got flights and hotels booked so it's all becoming real now. What a nightmare trying to get a hotel in the centre of London without having to pay a fortune.

The West Highland Way Race is now open and I'm unsure about putting in an application. I should get a place because I have run it in the past and the race has never been oversubscribed but I need to be sure about the commitment as training for the race is a big deal for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment