Sunday 6 November 2011

How far should you go to get a good time

And I don't mean getting on a bus like that eejit at the Keilder Marathon.

I'm thinking about giving up the drink, losing some weight (probably 10Kg in my case) and eating sensibly.

As someone who has used running as an excuse to eat and drink what I like this will be a toughie. So November is going to be drink free in the house. Drinking is allowed when going out which doesn't mean going out every other night :)

The losing the weight thing has always been difficult for me. After the initial weight loss I've plateaud around 85Kg which is probably due to stuffing my face after races.

So what I need to do is get a programme. Running I am ok with but weight loss not so and I believe I am going to have to start doing some weights which is going to involve pain on my part because I have not done any weight for so long.

Watch this space to see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment