Monday 7 November 2011

It all starts today

Or does it? Did it ever finish from last time.

When you look at training plans they always assume that you are starting from scratch even the ones to get you to an Elite time. So where do you start when you are always running. That of course begs the question should you stop and if so for how long. I'm going to find out and when I do I'll let you know. I am going to ask my friend Jonathan who is super fast at all distances and may end up running London also.

Today's session in the gym was on the spin bike. This is great exercise because it enables a great burn and no impact. For me this counts as a rest ~ well on my ankle at least.

Mucked up on the way home as I had to buy some comfort food due to it being cold and dark. Need to restrict input.

Will ask at the gym tomorrow about a weights session.

No comments:

Post a Comment