Sunday 20 November 2011

Post Physio Update

I've now had my physio session with Mark.

Good because I now know what wrong and have a rehab plan.

Bad because that rehab plan only allows me to run one mile per day on grass. I can only move up to 2 miles if I get no pain the next day. If I do this properly I should have enough time to start my training programme properly on the 8th Jan.

So I need to keep my cardio up and the best way to do that when I'm at home is on the bike. I've just had the gears on my road bike so went out for a 25 mile ride on Saturday which takes in a big hill climb. The decent is superb with an amazing view over the Tweed Valley. About 100 yard from home I nearly took out a wee boy who decided to ride out right in front of me. No time to think I pulled on both brakes and didn't end up going over the handlebars but probably flat spotted the tyres. The boy learned some new words anyway. It's always an experience riding in cleats thinking how can I get my feet out of the pedals before the bike falls over.

So tomorrow it's back into the gym and on to the spin bike and get a weight programme.

1 comment:

  1. 1 in 3 Women who had a baby wet themselves
    Incontinence could be urinary incontinence and faecal incontinence. Incontinence is the inability to control micturition resulting in the loss of urine. These dysfunctions are caused by pregnancy & childbirth,poor pelvic floor muscle function,constipation,poor fluid & toileting habits,chronic cough,obesity, strenuous sports, aging & menopause ,neurological conditions like MS and stroke Bladder Disorders / Bladder Dysfunction

    Womens Health Clinic in Melbourne

    ReplyDelete