Wednesday 23 November 2011

Jim at the Gym

So yesterday I bit the bullet and made an appointment to get a weights programme set up.

I couldn't get one at my early morning gym time so had to skive off work early to go over at 4.30.

So I now have a weights plan which embraces the value of the Power plate and the inflatable ball.

Having done this I then me Kiwi Jon in the changing rooms who strongly advised not to go full on with machine weights.

So I can still use the Power plate which I recommend for stretching and the inflatable ball which I can use for abs and boy do I need some help with my abs. The only problem is I'm now going to have to hide from Jim in case he beats me up for wasting his time setting up a programme.

The good news is I ran my first mile on the running machine today and there appear to be no after effects. Lets see what tomorrow brings and then I can get back on the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment